Talent Acquisition Manager - Marketing Manager
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, MaidPro provides residential cleaning services across the US and Canada through over 370 franchised locations. In 2018, MaidPro expanded its service offerings with the addition of two new home services franchisors – Flyfoe (pest control) and Men in Kilts (home exterior cleaning).
MaidPro recently partnered with the Riverside Company, a private equity sponsor, to support aggressive multi-site and multi-brand future expansion into other home services markets. With this partnership, our intent is to rapidly expand to encompass 10+ franchise brands with over 1000 franchise locations within the next 5 years.
Our company takes pride in achieving consistently high satisfaction scores among its franchisees and has been a market leader in developing proprietary Cloud-based technology that is fine tuned to support virtually all aspects of operating small home services-based businesses. MaidPro is listed as a Forbes Top 10 Franchise to Start.
The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
The Recruiting Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the positioning our various
employment opportunities and the production of recruiting tools / resources to support talent
acquisition across our entire franchise community. They will also take the lead on coaching
franchise owners on implementing recruitment best practices and customizing local recruitment
plans to fit a franchisees need and budget. This person will play a critical role in ensuring we are
recruiting, hiring and retaining the best possible talent system wide.
To provide consultative communication, coaching and assistance to franchisees by providing
effective business planning, driving operational excellence through coaching and action
planning, and building effective relationships through mutual trust and respect.
Key responsibilities include:
- ? Manage careers website and corresponding Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- ? Source and manage advertising partner relationships
- ? Develop local strategies, including guerrilla tactics, to increase recruitment efforts
- ? Conduct research and create profiles of ideal candidates / employees
- ? Lead the creation of recruitment materials for local franchisee use
- ? Utilize social and professional networking sites for recruiting initiatives
- ? Write and revise enticing job descriptions to increase non-exempt applicant percentage
- ? Develop the template/s of a local recruitment marketing plan for franchisees
- ? Coach and train franchisees and their managers on implementing a recruitment
- marketing plan that is customized to their need and budget
- ? Develop and report on applicable KPIs (applicant growth rates, new hire percentage, employee retention, etc) to key stakeholders
- Relationship Management - Serve as a liaison / primary contact between the MaidPro Home Office and franchisees.
- Data Analysis - Monitor the business results of each assigned MaidPro location and provide plans to optimize performance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
? Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Human Resources or relevant field
? Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant recruitment / marketing experience
? Proven ability of high volume, non-exempt recruiting
? Experience creating / leading development of recruitment marketing materials
? High comfort level coaching and advising small business owners
? Ability to communicate confidently as an expert in your field
? Resiliency and the ability to maintain a positive influence despite external recruitment
challenges outside of MaidPro’s control.
? Host workshops to coach franchisees on recruitment best practices
? Create best practices for employee screening, interviewing and on-boarding
? Stay current on trends in hiring essential hourly workers and communicate to owners
through online meetings, written publications (e.g. monthly Talent Acquisition TIPs) and
one-on-one coaching calls.
These key accountabilities and requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive.
MaidPro offers the ultimate Boston work experience. Our office is just steps away from the Boston Garden, North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green MBTA lines, Route I93, and Storrow Drive.
We provide a fun place to work where people are respected, learning is continuous, and cutting-edge ideas are always welcome. Competitive employee-focused benefits include:
• Medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits on your first day of employment
• Flexible scheduling
• Clear pathways for career advancement
• An on-site gym with personal trainer, yoga classes, nutrition, and meditation
• Cleaning benefits
• Employee discount programs
• Collaborative, fun company environment and culture
• A work environment following all state guidelines for COVID-19 safety
Job Status: Full Time