Software Developer (Salesforce)
MaidPro is seeking a dynamic, experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about designing and efficiently building quality software products. You will bring enthusiasm, expertise, and a collaborative attitude to help drive the value and quality of MaidPro's proprietary software solution(s). The Software Engineer will work with cross-functional teams to help design, architect and develop software that delivers MaidPro’s technology vision and strategy, across the entire Franchise organization.
The Software Engineer’s primary responsibility is the design and implementation of code in and related to MaidPro's highly customized software, built on the Force.com platform (Salesforce). Members of our team enjoy the rewards of delivering leading edge, mission critical systems that are powerful yet simple. Along with great technology, team members experience the rewards of seeing our systems enable franchisees to grow successful businesses and provide amazing service to our end customers.
The ideal candidate will bring 4+ years of object oriented design / web technologies, and 2+ years of experience developing customized salesforce solutions using APEX OR coding in Java with a SQL backend. We are looking for an engineer that welcomes challenges with enthusiasm, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable navigating in sometimes ambiguous work situations, and possess complex problem solving abilities. We are looking for someone with both bright ideas to help product and project managers form decisions regarding design and improvements to our system, and an innate ability to execute, turning ideas into reality.
** POSITION IS BASED IN OUR BOSTON, MA OFFICE. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE **
**POSITION NOT OPEN TO RECRUITERS**
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce platform development (Object design, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL & SOSL, APIs)
- OR 2 + years of experience with Java development with SQL backend / coding
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionalit
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal / written communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be energetic, goal oriented, innovative, hardworking, and patient
- Experience developing in an Agile development environment
- A good sense of humor; Work hard to play hard
- Display a capacity to learn quickly and responds well to changes and opportunities
- Strong desire to work for a company recognized to be a Best Place To Work in Boston many years running by the Boston Business Journal, Boston Globe, & Entrepreneur Magazine
- Working knowledge of Salesforce / Force.com platform and applications
- Previous experience with Atlassian JIRA tracking tool (or similar Agile tool)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working for a startup
Job Status: Full Time