Rockstar House Cleaner wanted! Up to $15/hr!
MaidPro is hiring professional house cleaners/maids/housekeepers!
Competitive hourly wage (starting pay is $10.50/hr for cleaning!) plus tips, with paid travel time, paid training, travel expense reimbursement, and more!
Bonus opportunities (including a $200 sign-up bonus after 6 months of employment), client tips, compassionate leadership, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. After a year of employment, you'll also be eligible for other benefits, including sick and vacation time off.
We serve a large area, from Short Pump to the Fan, and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train! We're hiring for personality more than cleaning skills.
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes; we provide gas reimbursement
- Must be reliable
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
Part-time schedules (up to 35 hours a week) available!
Paid training and travel time!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Please submit your application online and we'll reach out as soon as possible to schedule an interview.
Pay: $10.50 to $15/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time