Rock Star Maid Needed - Flexible Hours, Great Environment!
Are you tired of working nights & weekends? Are you great with details and enjoy working on your own? Looking for a drama-free, friendly workplace, with opportunities to grow? If you are a reliable hard-worker who loves to clean & make people happy, call to schedule an interview this week!
Responsibilities and Duties
After completing MaidPro's training program, you'll clean homes throughout Dripping Springs, Wimberley, and surrounding areas, following MaidPro's 49 point checklist. We provide all equipment, supplies, and a weekly schedule of friendly customers!
Qualifications and Skills
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Must pass a thorough criminal background check
- Have a reliable vehicle to use every day, and have valid driver's license and insurance.
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Paid fuel reimbursement ($5 per home) & travel time
- Flexible weekday hours - no nights/weekends!
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, & Performance Bonuses
- Room for advancement! (Trainers, QC team, and office staff are promoted from within - Pay starts at $12.00+ for cleaners based on experience, with opportunity to earn bonuses, tips, and higher wages when working as a trainer)
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
$12+ for Starting Cleaners, $15 When Training New Employees. Frequent Opportunities for Tips, Bonuses & Other Incentives!
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time