PROfessional House Cleaner - $250 Sign On Bonus!!
Pay Range: $410 - 780 a week
Why work at MaidPro? A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro! Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service. We are open to applicants from the following industries: Cleaning, Housekeeping, Hospitality, Labor, Customer Service, Restaurant, Retail, Healthcare, etc.
House Cleaner Benefits:
- Flexible shifts Monday through Friday (weekends optional) usually between 9am-5pm
- Paid Training
- Ability to work around students or parents busy schedules for part time hours
- Competitive hourly wage
- Mileage reimbursement
- Hiring Bonus
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Career advancement
House Cleaner Daily Responsibilities:
- Professionally clean short term rentals using MaidPro’s 49 point checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Performing interior cleaning.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Home organization, staging and beautification.
House Cleaner Requirements:
- We will train you! No cleaning experience required!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable with strong time management.
- Detail-oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work in homes that have pets.
- We are open to applicants from the following industries: Cleaning, Housekeeping, Hospitality, Labor, Customer Service, Restaurant, Retail, Healthcare, etc.
House Cleaner Competencies:
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Self-directed and motivated
- Takes pride in work
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused
MaidPro franchisees are equal opportunity employers. Neither MaidPro nor any MaidPro franchisee discriminates, or tolerates discrimination, on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to MaidPro Corporate.