Part time to Full Time Residential Cleaner
Successful residential cleaning company looking for house cleaning PRO to join our growing team.
Why you should want this job:
- Competitive hourly pay, starting at $11/hour, bonus up to $12/hour, plus client tips and bonus opportunities based on your performance. Want to make more money? It’s in your control!
- Flexible schedules; closing time of 4 pm; no night or weekends!
- Paid time off
- We supply and service all equipment and replenish all supplies so you don't have to
- Daily snacks and beverages for all PROs along with a backpack cooler to stock and carry for the day
- A culture of respect. We are a [Christian-based] company promoting the values of honesty, respect, and integrity
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED or college degree
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
You will succeed if:
- You are dependable and professional
- Have reliable transportation to drive to cleaning assignments and a valid driver’s license
- You pass a background check
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Prior residential cleaning experience is a plus but not required; we will train you.
Our office is in Crestwood and we serve mid and south county from Oakville/Fenton across mid-county to Ladue. Our operating hours are M-F, 8:30 am - 4 pm, no nights or weekends.
Pay: $11 to $12.25/hour
Salary does NOT include your tips or service feedback bonuses.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time