MaidPro Miami is hiring its first bilingual Operations Manager to support its fast-growing family run company. This is an ideal opportunity for a bilingual professional to apply his or her organizational, managerial, customer service and leadership skills to support the success and growth of largest residential cleaning service in Miami.
Why you should want this job:
- Opportunity to influence and share in the success of the business through operational excellence
- Five days of vacation after one year of employment; opportunity to accrue additional days based on tenure and performance
- Monthly bonus opportunities based on performance metrics
- Paid vacation (New Year’s Day (January 1st), Independence Day (July 4th), Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day (December 25th).
- Teladoc: mobile access to health care professionals
- A culture of respect, teamwork and fun
This person will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed on a daily basis, managing all personnel and ensuring the highest level of quality in jobs and customer service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and manage daily dispatch of all employees
- Ensure all scheduled jobs are completed on a daily basis
- Manage office staff including office manager and hybrid (20+ Employees)
- Ensure accuracy of all employee payroll
- Manage and Coordinate the support of all in-field staff
- Prepare and organize dispatch calendar for all jobs and ensure its accuracy
- Manage and coordinate customer service communications
- Manage and coordinate inventory and supplies
- Manage and coordinate quality controls and all training schedules
- Manage and coordinate on-site estimates and customer meetings when necessary
- High school degree or equivalent
- Bilingual: fluency in English and Spanish
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
- Previous experience managing personnel
- Customer service experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S. and willingness to submit to a background check
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges
- Proven leadership and ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office)
- High energy and the drive and motivation grow the largest residential cleaning company in Miami
About MaidPro Miami:
We strive to treat our employees as an extension of our family and to service our clients with the highest cleaning standards and utmost respect for their homes. We know trusting us to clean your home is an important decision and we want to give you the best service.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best cleaning services in a consistent, reliable manner time after time with the help of our Pros who work in a respectful, dynamic and fun working environment where they look forward to coming in to work every day.
Our vision is to be the best and largest residential cleaning company in Miami.
MaidPro Franchise started in a small office in Boston in 1991. Since then, due to the consistency in service and high-quality standards, MaidPro has quickly grown to more than 185 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
Pay: $36,000 to $46,000/year
Bonus and incentive programs will apply
Job Status: Full Time