Do You want flexibility, to be paid for your performance, colleagues who treat you like family, and an opportunity to grow. We offer all that and more, in exchange for your dedication and hard work making the lives of our customers easier.
Monthly bonus opportunities, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
No nights, no weekends!
Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus
Periodic raises, paid holidays and vacation! Optional health insurance !
Operations Assistant Manager
1. Computer familiarity
2. Good interpersonal skills and able to relate to a variety of people in a responsible and
3. Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
4. Must be able to work under pressure and handle frequent interruptions 5. Capable thorough, accurate work with good organizational skills
1. Assist owner with daily management of all Service Providers
2. Employee Recruitment / Interviewing / Final Interviewing decision
3. Assist with managing and maintaining a healthy employee pipeline
4. Manage office training of employees
5. Manage field training of new employees
6. Manage communication between staff and office during the day
7. Provide field support to staff during the day, as needed
8. Handling customer issues regarding cleaning
9. Maintain employee files (W-4’s. I-9’s, background checking, etc)
10. Customer Comment Card management
11. On-going SP Management Issues: Attendance / Performance / Disciplinary Actions
1. Assist owner with all aspects of customer service
2. Perform in-field quality assurance checks, and serve as backup driver as needed
3. Achieve proficiency in Sales Estimating and Job Scheduling
4. Prepare daily job tickets / dispatch for the day
5. Conduct daily SP team dispatching
6. Maintain Work Binders
8. Conduct reminder and follow up calls to clients
9. Serve as back up driver when needed
Pay: $16 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time