We are looking for an energetic professional who can help us grow!
We are a highly ranked and busy house cleaning service company. The Office Administrator will help with all aspects of the office including, but not limited to managing and inspiring employees, providing warm customer service, selling new clients, and performing quality control checks.
The job is a great mix of computer, phone, and physical work in our main office in Alpharetta so you never get bored. Further, we have a huge territory to grow with room for advancement around the corner for the right person! We operate a friendly and flexible working environment committed to customer and employee satisfaction. Office hours are family friendly Mon – Fri 7:30am to 4:00pm, no weekends and no nights.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage daily dispatch of all PROs (cleaners)
- Ensure all scheduled jobs are completed on a daily basis
- Manage and coordinate the support of all in-field staff
- Assists all customers with inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner
- Onboard new customers and manage customer follow-up / feedback calls
- Manage inventory and supplies
- Ensure that MaidPro quality standards have been met by performing in-home quality checks
- Manage and coordinate onboarding of new employees and training schedules
Skills of our successful Office Administrator include:
- Superior customer service skills
- Has a keen eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous experience managing personnel
- Problem resolution
- Phone sales
- Basic office and computer skills
- Reliability and professionalism are an absolute must.
NOTE: Please do not call or visit the office. Submit your resume and we will contact those we think are a great fit! Thank you for your interest!
Pay: $15 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time