NOW HIRING: Residential House Cleaner - Full Time Position
MaidPro Edmonton is Hiring!
- Full Time Residential House Cleaning position
- Competitive Wage
- Paid travel time and gas reimbursements
- Tips!! Paid Training!! Monthly bonus opportunities!!
- Convenient daytime Hours
- Health and Dental benefits available after 6 months
- Fun team working environment
- Room for advancement in company.
- **Must have own vehicle for transportation, and Valid Driver’s License** (no exceptions)
- Comfortable with navigating the city, driving to and from each client’s home
- Commuting to our office in the West side of Edmonton for dispatching 5 days a week (between 7 – 8:45 am)
- Availability working Monday to Friday (Plus 1 Saturday a month)
- You must be able to adapt well to change and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- A team player with the ability to take initiative on their own
- Likes to clean (no cleaning experience required. We train!)
- Customer Orientated – receiving fulfillment from making clients happy
- Detail orientated – working at a fast pace without losing focus
MaidPro Edmonton is a Fast growing Residential House Cleaning & Commercial / Residential Carpet Cleaning Company.
We Service Edmonton, St.Albert, Sherwood Park, and Spruce Grove.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is enthusiastic, professional, and who is looking to help our clients to improve their quality of life.
We are looking for long term people who are dedicated, committed, caring and interested in becoming not just an employee, but a part of our Team and MaidPro Family!
- Must have own vehicle, driver's license and insurance
- Legal to work in Canada
Job Status: Full Time