National Sales Center Representative - No Cold Calling!
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, MaidPro provides residential cleaning services across the US and Canada through over 370 franchised locations. In 2018, MaidPro expanded its service offerings with the addition of two new home services franchisors – Flyfoe (pest control) and Men in Kilts (home exterior cleaning).
MaidPro recently partnered with the Riverside Company, a private equity sponsor, to support aggressive multi-site and multi-brand future expansion into other home services markets. With this partnership, our intent is to rapidly expand to encompass 10+ franchise brands with over 1000 franchise locations within the next 5 years.
Our company takes pride in achieving consistently high satisfaction scores among its franchisees and has been a market leader in developing proprietary Cloud-based technology that is fine tuned to support virtually all aspects of operating small home services-based businesses. MaidPro is listed as a Forbes Top 10 Franchise to Start.
The Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Boston’s Best Places to Work every year for over a decade.
The National Sales Center Representative is responsible for signing new customers up for both recurring and one time cleans by using tested methods of quoting, selling, and following-up with potential customers. This position will entail taking inbound/outbound phone and web inquiries about cleaning services throughout the US and Canada.
PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to inbound phone and web inquiries in a courteous and professional manner via the phone and email communications
- Accurately and precisely obtain/enter potential customer accounts information
- Acting as an intermediary between potential customers and franchisees in the initial to the final stage of the sales process
- Maintain a given close percentage ratio
- 1-2 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
- Previous phone experience preferred
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask (talking, typing, with attention to detail)
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong computer skills with strength in typing speed (60+ wpm)
MaidPro offers the ultimate Boston work experience. Our office is just steps away from the Boston Garden, North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green MBTA lines, Route I93, and Storrow Drive.
We provide a fun place to work where people are respected, learning is continuous, and cutting-edge ideas are always welcome. Competitive employee-focused benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits on your first day of employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Clear pathways for career advancement
- An on-site gym with personal trainer, yoga classes, nutrition, and meditation
- Cleaning benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Collaborative, fun company environment and culture
- A work environment following all state guidelines for COVID-19 safety
- The National Sales Center hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday: 8am - 10pm
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 6:30pm