MaidPro / House Cleaner
MaidPro is hiring professional house cleaners/maids/housekeepers!
Competitive hourly wage (starting pay is $9/hr! for cleaning) plus tips and comes with paid travel time, paid training, travel expense reimbursement, and more!
Bonus opportunities, client tips, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
We serve Cookeville, Sparta & Crossville areas and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train!
* Part-Time Employment (15-30 hours/week)
* Paid Training
* Base wage starting at $9/hour
* Consistent Raise Reviews starting at 6 months
* Paid travel time & travel expense reimbursement
* Nights or weekends optional
* No experience needed
We are always looking for reliable, hardworking, friendly and professional people to join our team. Join us in our quest to make every customer's home squeaky clean.
Skills / Requirements
* Hard working and reliable (no cleaning experience required)
* Great attitude - professional and positive
* Likes making customers happy
* Detail oriented
* Fast but focused -- able to clean quickly without losing attention to detail
* Able to work Monday through Friday (Saturday hours optional -- just ask!)
* Comfortable working 8 hours on your feet
* Comfortable working on your own, but able to work well with others when needed
* Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from client's homes
* Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
* Must be able to lift up to 30lbs as needed
Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
MaidPro is a Drug Free Workplace
Pay: from $9/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time