We will build a schedule that works for you! Our clients sincerely appreciate what our Pros do to keep their homes clean. Our Office Manager is there to provide you with direction and support. Positive reviews are always celebrated with the team. We like to have fun! We pay a competitive hourly rate and there is opportunity to make more money with tips and performance based bonus incentives. We also provide Teladoc, a virtual care program.
Why work at MaidPro?
A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro Midlothian! Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service.
- Competitive pay
- Paid travel and mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule - we will build a schedule that works for you!
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Career advancement
- Accrued vacation time
- No nights, weekends, or holidays
- Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Performing interior cleaning.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Home organization, staging and beautification.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $576.00 - $612.00 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We serve Midlothian and Chesterfield County and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train!
Skills / Requirements
Experience and Requirements:
- We will train you! No cleaning experience required!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable with strong time management.
- Detail oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work in homes that have pets.
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Self-directed and motivated
- Takes pride in work
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have a vehicle for transportation to and from client homes
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
- Supplies provided
- Full and Part time schedules available!
- Paid training and travel time!
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Pay: $12 to $18/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time