Maid Service - Housekeeping Service Provider
Join our awesome Maidpro Team!
Training pay is $13.25 an hour, plus paid travel time, and mileage reimbursement.
- Teladoc Telemedicine Service for every employee, their spouse, & dependents
- $300 New Hire Bonus - $150 after you work 30 days. $150 after you work 60 days.
Why work for MaidPro?
House cleaning is the perfect job for someone who loves to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, takes pride in making people happy, and prefers a self-managed work situation. We have a great company culture where you are valued and treated with respect.
- No cleaning experience required. We train.
- Available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM M-F
- Enjoys working independently, and as a team.
- Loves pets and does not suffer from allergies to cats & dogs
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Your Own Reliable Vehicle and Valid Drivers License
- Drug free workplace and Screening
In Office Application hours: 9am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
If you are motivated to move forward with a personal interview, please call us at 951-506-6100 Ext 2. to schedule your appointment.
MaidPro of Temecula/Murrieta
26856 Adams Ave Ste B101
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 506-6100 Ext 2
More information on Maidpro jobs can be found at: http://jobs.maidpro.com/location/maidpro-temecula/327920
Maidpro of Temecula is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Pay: $13.25 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time