Maid Service - Housekeeping Service Provider
Join our awesome Maidpro Team!
Training pay is $12 an hour, plus paid travel time, and mileage reimbursement. Your pay is increased immediately to $12.50 when out of training. (Average training time is approximately 30 days.)
- $300 New Hire Bonus - $150 after you're on the Maidpro team for 30 days. $150 after you're on the team 60 days.
- $600 Elite Provider - Previous experience may qualify you for our "Experienced Pro" bonus. ($200 after 30, 60, & 90 days on the team)
Why work for MaidPro?
House cleaning is the perfect job for someone who loves to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, takes pride in making people happy, and prefers a self-managed work situation. We have a great company culture where you are valued and treated with respect.
- No cleaning experience required. We train.
- Available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM M-F
- Enjoys working independently, and as a team.
- Loves pets and does not suffer from allergies to cats & dogs
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Your Own Reliable Vehicle and Valid Drivers License
- Drug free workplace and Screening
In Office Application hours: 9am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
If you would like to interview, please call first to schedule your personal appointment.
MaidPro of Temecula/Murrieta
41892 Enterprise Circle South, Suite D
Temecula, CA 92590
Phone: (951) 506-6100 Ext 2
More information on Maidpro jobs can be found at: http://jobs.maidpro.com/location/maidpro-temecula/327920
Maidpro of Temecula is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Pay: $12 to $16/hour
Training Pay, $12 per hour. Out of Training, $12.50 per hour.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time