Maid+Home Cleaning Professional
MaidPro House Cleaning is hiring NOW! We're looking for reliable, hard-working, friendly, and professional people to clean homes around the Oak Park area. Immediate part-time openings available. APPLY TODAY AND GET HIRED THIS WEEK! 708-843-8283. 6901 W. North Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302.(entrance on Kenilworth).
Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 7 years in the Chicagoland area. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes and work spaces clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE), COVID-19-specific training and hand sanitizer.
Why work for MaidPro House Cleaning?
- No cleaning experience required! We train.
- Great pay including tips!
- Paid drive time!
- Paid training!
- Flexible weekday hours. No nights. Some optional weekends available!
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
Amazing Benefits for our Home Cleaning Professionals:
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Support & Supplies
- Friendly Customers
- Paid Travel Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time (after one year)
Skills / Requirements
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Must have reliable, insured vehicle and valid driver's license
- Arrive at MaidPro for dispatch between 8:00am and 8:30am every day
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
Pay: $14 to $14.50/hour
Family owned business, Competitive hourly pay, flexible hours, paid travel reimbursement, growth opportunities into trainer or manager roles,
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time