Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential, office cleaning, housekeeping is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 29 years in Boston, Allston, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Brighton, Cambridge, Charlestown, Charlestown, Downtown Boston, North End, Somerville, South End and surrounding areas.
The Lead Trainer plays an important role in onboarding new employees and employee retention. The Lead Trainer is a full-time role that will complete all new PRO field training to ensure quality output and adherence to MaidPro University, as well as complete quality control checks. Upbeat, organized, professional and positive is vital to success in this role.
- Onboard new employees to daily procedures and protocol
- Field training with new employees to ensure adherence to the MaidPro way of cleaning
- Train new team members on company app, supplies, and daily procedures
- Accountability for employee success and retention
Skills / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1+ years of training experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with management
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Earn up to $18/hr for cleaning PLUS bonuses and tips!
Job Status: Full Time