Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 13 years in Hampton Roads and Williamsburg VA. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper.
MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper. Here's why you should want this job:
- Competitive hourly wage and four raises over the first 12 months
- Monthly bonus opportunities and awards, plus breakfast!
- Client tips
- Steady hours
- Flexible schedule; no nights or weekends!
- Paid training and travel expenses
- A culture of collaboration and respect
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health, dental and vision insurance
APPLY in PERSON, For an IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW, please visit our offices at 10AM or 1PM, Monday - Friday. No appointment Needed. Please wear a mask to keep everyone protected when you come in. Our office has been disinfected several times a day and we want to keep our space germ and virus free.
Newport News office: 1108 Big Bethel Rd, Hampton VA 23666
Chesapeake Office: 1739 Parkview Dr Chesapeake VA 23320
Skills / Requirements
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have a valid drivers' license, car with insurance, solid driving record.