Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for over 3 years in the north Austin area. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes and work places clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.
We're hiring house cleaners...and not just any house cleaners, but dedicated professionals who want to uphold our standards and make their customers smile. In return, we can offer you a competitive hourly wage (starting pay is $12/hr! for cleaning), bonus opportunities, a flexible schedule, paid training and travel time, and a free telemedicine (Teledoc) benefit. And don't forget customer tips!
$100 hiring bonus. (paid after 90 days of employment)
Our house cleaners are professional, dedicated and committed to our friendly family culture.
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
- Full-time and Part-time schedules available!
- Paid training and travel time!
- Paid Holidays.
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Call to set up an interview: 512 582-7390 (press option 2)
Or come by our office M-F from 10 am to 4 pm for walk-in interviews.
2020 N. Bell Blvd, Ste. B1-D Cedar Park, TX 78613
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes
Pay: $13 to $14/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, paid training, free telemedicine benefit, and bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time