Our growing residential cleaning franchise is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper. Here's why you should want this job:
- Monthly bonus opportunities + client tips
- Career advancement opportunities to Trainer and Office Manager
- Flexible schedule / No nights and No Weekends / Ideal for parents who may be juggling work and child care, because we can build a schedule to suit your needs.
- Paid training, travel time and expenses
- Personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training
- 24/7 tele-medicine access for you, your souse and dependents
- A culture of collaboration and respect
In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities.
Skills / Requirements
Likes making customers happy.
Hard working and reliable.
- Cleaning experience preferred, but not mandatory as we will train
Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleaning assignments.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
Must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- The employer will run a background check on potential hires
Pay: $13 to $15/hour
+ tips + paid training + paid travel time
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 001