Now Hiring!! Maidpro of Northwest Atlanta!!
Okay let’s all admit it, cleaning houses…really?? I get it, it definitely doesn’t sound like your “dream job!” But at MaidPro you’re not just a maid, you’re a PRO! A PROfessional! We believe people who love their work will do a better job.
What are some of the amazing benefits you ask?
- Daily snacks and water with a coffee bar offered every morning to start your morning on the right foot.
- Monday-Friday work hours, no weekends or nights.
- The freedom of working alone. Basically, you are your own boss. Sweet!
- At our monthly meetings we give an AVERAGE of $400 in bonuses! Plus, often yummy breakfasts and more!
- We provide thorough training, uniforms, and safe effective cleaning supplies
- Weekly paychecks
- Gas reimbursement
- Paid time traveled
- Recently renovated office with a PRO lounge and cafe!!
- Stick around and help us achieve our growth goals - and earn PAID TIME OFF!
- Handsome referral bonuses - but only for your most amazing friends :)
***The best part, since we are PROfessionals we pay like professionals! Competitive wages plus tips and bonuses! Your pay will increase fast based on awesome job performance and reliability! Not only that, but being a part of Maidpro is not just a job it’s a family. We believe in our PROS and want the best for them. We will always support you and help you achieve your goals in life! Check out this video to get a better understanding of what our work culture is about….
Then apply! It’s that easy!! We can’t wait to meet you!!
Text us at (678) 601-2760, or call (extension 3)
Or stop in and visit us some morning:
5604 Wendy Bagwell Parkway
Hiram, GA 30141
Skills / Requirements
- Great attitude (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
Full and Part time schedules available!
Paid training and travel time!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect! Seriously, our Pros work hard and we never forget that!
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Training time, drive time, tips, and monthly bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time