House cleaner/housekeeper/maid for Central Long Island cleaning company
You want flexibility, to be paid for your performance, colleagues who treat you like family, and an opportunity to grow. We offer all that and more, in exchange for your dedication and hard work making the lives of our customers easier.
MaidPro Central Long Island is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper! Start training today!
Competitive hourly wage (starting pay is $13.50/hr for cleaning after training) plus tips and comes with paid travel time, paid training, travel expense reimbursement, opportunities to advance and more!
Client tips, possible bonuses and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. There will be opportunities to advance!
Our office is in Islandia and we service homes in Central Suffolk County from Stony Brook to Huntington Station. We are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train!
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (Experience preferred but not required)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, optional weekends! Great for working parents!
Full and Part time schedules available!
Paid training and travel time!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Pay: $13.50 to $14.50/hour
Hourly, travel reimbursement, tips, bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time