House Cleaning Professional
A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro Midlothian! Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service.
- $150 Sign on Bonus paid after 10 days of employment.
- Paid Training starting at $12.00/hour with a performance based raise after 30 days of employment.
- Monthly bonus opportunities, including, but not limited to, up to $200 month in an attendance bonus.
- Client Tips.
- Paid training and travel time.
- Travel expense reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule- we will build a schedule that works for you!
- No nights, weekends, or major holidays.
- Accrued vacation time.
- 24/7 telemedicine paid for by company.
- Steady Hours.
- Opportunities for career advancement; all trainers and managers have started as house cleaning PROs.
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated like family!
MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro’s 49-Point Checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Performing interior cleaning.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Home organization, staging and beautification.
Skills / Requirements
- We will train you! No cleaning experience required!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable with strong time management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to submit to a Background Check
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
Pay: $12 to $16/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time