Do you have a reliable car and valid driver’s license? Do you want flexibility, to be paid for your performance, colleagues who treat you like family, and an opportunity to grow? We offer all that and more, in exchange for your dedication and hard work making the lives of our customers easier.
MaidPro is keeping Boston homes and families safe and disinfected with professional house cleaning.
MaidPro is one of the largest and fastest-growing house cleaning companies in North America, and we are looking for great people to join our team. MaidPro Boston is hiring NOW! We're looking for reliable, hard-working, friendly, and professional people to clean homes.
Text "MaidPro Job" to 617-651-5744 for immediate consideration.
House Cleaners have AMAZING BENEFITS:
- Flexible Schedule - Work weekday hours with no nights or weekends
- Competitive Pay - We pay $16 plus tips & bonus (drivers with their own car)
- Freedom - Work by yourself staying active all-day
- Travel Reimbursement - We pay you for your travel time
- Support & Supplies - We provide paid COVID-19 training, uniforms, safe/effective cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Wellness - Free telemedicine benefit via Teladoc
- Career opportunities - 100% of our promotions are from within & we are growing!
- This is a long term, consistent, year-round, day job
- Paid weekly
Housecleaner | Housekeeper | Driver Qualifications:
- You have a reliable car, car insurance, and a valid driver's license
- You can pass our background checks
- You take pride in your work
- You have a great personality and work ethic
- You have the knowledge that this job is like a physical fitness program! Our work is physical and is not for everyone.
- You are reliable, detail-oriented, and friendly
Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, restaurant, hospitality, or airline is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Pay: from $16/hour
Competitive hourly rate + tips
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: MPB