House Cleaners Needed
You want flexibility, good pay, great coworkers, and an opportunity to grow? We offer all that and more, in exchange for your dedication and hard work making the lives of our customers easier.
Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 14 years in Southeast PA. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes and work places clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.
WHY YOU SHOULD WANT THIS JOB:
- Flexible schedule; no night or weekends
- Great pay & bonuses
- Client tips
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Steady hours
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required; we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Hard-working and reliable
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
$16-$17/hr PLUS tips!
- Full time
- Part time
- Collegeville, PA
- Exton, PA
- Lafayette Hill, PA
- Langhorne, PA
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
MaidPro has changed our operational procedures to ensure the safety of our people. We also provide PPE like gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
$15.00 to $17.00/hour PLUS tips!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal