Why work at MaidPro?
A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things you can expect working at MaidPro McKinney!
Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service. This position comes with paid travel time, training, travel expenses, and benefits! Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. No nights and no weekends!
*MaidPro is perfect for working parents or anyone seeking independence at work. You are able maintain work/life harmony by creating a schedule that aligns with your life, ensuring you are home when you need to be and working when you're free.*
- Competitive pay - great wages with opportunity for client tips and bonuses!
- Flexible schedule - we will build a schedule that works for you!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Career advancement
- Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro’s 49 point checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Home organization, staging, and beautification.
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service
- Self-directed and motivated
- Takes pride in work
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (We will train you, no cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual with strong time management.
- Detail oriented with a love for making things look good.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work in homes that have pets.
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
Pay: $14 to $19/hour
Plus tips and bonuses
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time