ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH STEADY INCOME AND HEALTH BENEFITS? Get rid of your "side hustle" and make a steady, reliable paycheck with us! If you commit to us, we commit to you.At MaidPro, we VALUE our staff, we treat you with respect, we provide you with steady hours, and we pay accordingly! We provide you with everything you need to be successful. No more buying your own supplies. No paying for your own personal liability insurance. No more paying for your own gas to get to clients homes. We have you covered!
Here are just some of our great benefits:
- Hourly Pay + tips + bonuses + gas reimbursement + paid travel time + health insurance offered, dental and vision coverage offered
- $17-$18/hour pay for our top performers + bonuses
- Cash bonuses for great performance!
- Gas reimbursement pay PLUS paid travel time while you drive to clients homes
- FREE Oil changes paid for by MaidPro every 90 days
- Opportunities for advancement
- $15/hour after 30 to 60 days of employment and positive performance reviews
- $14/hour after successful completion of training
- Training $13/hour (training will be for 1-2 weeks, depending on experience)
- No more working overnights. No more being forced to work on the weekends. No more swing shifts. All major holidays off. We work Monday through Friday, and we believe in work/life balance.
As a PRO (Professional cleaner) with MaidPro, you bring the motivation and dedication, and we provide you with a great work environment, the flexibility to create your own schedule and the tools to make it all happen. We are a Professional residential cleaning service, looking for professional candidates.
We are looking for the following qualities in our future staff:
- Results focused
- Self motivated - this job is very independent (no one looking over your shoulder constantly!)
- Team-oriented and flexible - You are able to work independently, but can also work well in a team environment when needed
- Detail oriented - having an eye for detail and noticing the little things
- Pride in your work - you take pride in everything you do, and it speaks for itself
At MaidPro, we value our staff and it shows. Here are all of the great benefits we provide:
- You are a W-2 employee. This means you do NOT need to purchase any supplies on your own. MaidPro provides you with all of the supplies, including towels, spray bottles, gloves, mops, vacuums, etc. We also provide you with a uniform, and we cover the cost of your work-liability insurance (this can cost you $100-$150 a month, but we cover this)
- We believe in providing you with everything you need so that you can focus on providing a stellar service for our clients
- Opportunity for advancement
- We bring the clients to you and fill your schedule
- Paid training. No experience necessary
- Paid Travel time to clients homes
- You keep all tips from clients
- Gas reimbursements provided
- Free Oil Change after every 90 working days with MaidPro
- Free Basic Vehicle Maintenance after every 180 working days with MaidPro
- Access your pay stubs and see the moment you get paid via an app on your phone
- A culture of collaboration and respect. We know how hard you work, and we value YOU and your efforts
- Every week, on Friday
Typical start time
- Between 8:00 am and 9:00 am
Typical end time:
- Full time - between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Part time - between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm
This Job Is:
- A job for which ages 18 years or older, are encouraged to apply
- Open to vaccinated and unvaccinated applicants
- Open to candidates who consent to a background check
- A job for which candidates must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $775.00 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We do not require that you are vaccinated for this job. However, we encourage our staff and clients to wear masks (if not fully vaccinated), as we will always put the health and safety of everyone in our community as our top priority
- This job requires that you are at least 18 years of age or older. Are you 18 years or older?
- This job requires that you have your own reliable vehicle and insurance on your vehicle. Do you have your own reliable transportation with up to date vehicle insurance?
- This job requires that you have a valid drivers license. Do you have a valid drivers license?
- This job requires that we run a background check on all of our staff that checks your record as far as 7 years back. We cannot hire you if you have any criminal history on your background check. Are you willing to submit a background check consent form?
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: P1-322612-7