Apply today or simply text "apply" to 720-740-4153 to book an interview!!
Competitive hourly wage ($17-$20/hr), growth opportunities.
At MaidPro, our mission is to improve the lives of those in our community by helping them get more time back in their busy lives, live with dignity, and ensure their homes are clean and safe!
We are a fun company with perks such as:
- $400 sign on bonus
- Great pay including TIPS, BONUSES & MORE!
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays (6), paid time off
- Paid training, travel time and fuel reimbursement
- Performance bonuses! Based on attendance and customer reviews!
- Advancement opportunities - become a trainer, supply manager or office staff
- Flexible weekday hours
- No nights/weekends!
- We offer full and part-time positions
- Perfect for singles, parents or university/college students!
- We have a great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
- No cleaning experience is required!
- Make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
- Cleaning for a Reason – cleaning for cancer patients
- Biodegradable, earth friendly cleaning supplies and practices
Skills / Requirements
Must have own vehicle, driver's license and insurance
Hard working and reliable with a great attitude
Able to work weekday hours Monday to Friday, part time or full time
Looking for a great job right now? MaidPro is growing fast and needs to hire Rockstar cleaners to keep us growing! Cleaning experience is not required. We have an amazing training program to get you all the skills you need to achieve Rockstar status!
Looking for an active and low-stress lifestyle? Get out from behind your desk or cash register and get moving! Our PROs travel to different work sites and have lots of independence on the job. Our PROs say that cleaning is their "Therapy" or "Zen".
Want to advance your career? MaidPro is also seeking trainers, sales/customer service associates, and managers to help grow the business. All of our current managers have been promoted from within. Build marketable job skills with MaidPro.
Ready to really make a difference? This could be the career you have been looking for. Why? Our PROs develop deep relationships with our clients and make a huge impact on their lives. But unlike home healthcare positions, we don’t have the constant heartache that goes along with losing clients. We work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. No nights, no weekends!
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Valid driver's license, vehicle and auto insurance
Pay: $17 to $20/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, bonuses
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time