What you will love about MaidPro of Lawrence…..
- Starting pay is $14 per hour (more if you have cleaning experience). The average new well performing Pro makes over $16 per hour with tips and bonuses
- 2 raises guaranteed your first year
- Positive, Supportive work environment based on respect, teamwork and fun
- Very cool bosses
- Get exercise while you work-stay fit and earn $$$
- Flexible schedule – no nights or weekends (great for everyone including students and moms)
- Full time and Part time schedules
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- Client tips
- Insurance Benefits including dental and life
- Teladoc telemedicine provided
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training
- Paid dispatch
- Paid Travel
- Fuel reimbursement
- Bonuses – Performance, birthday, anniversary
- Advancement opportunities
- Steady hours
- W2 position, all supplies, equipment, uniforms provided
- Making a meaningful difference in people’s lives
- Cleaning for a Reason – cleaning for cancer patients
Easy apply: Have a reliable car, valid driver’s license an are 18 or over? Interested in being a house cleaning PRO with the premier residential housecleaning service in Lawrence? Text your name to 785-504-1422 or go to https://tinyurl.com/4jjt2p2c for immediate consideration.
MaidPro is hiring house cleaners, maids, housekeepers for professional residential housekeeping in the Lawrence area. This is not a contract position-it is a chance to work with one of the premiere house cleaning companies in Kansas (check out our Google reviews) with great pay and a flexible schedule.
For more info copy and paste the videos below!
Why You Should Work at MaidPro Video: https://youtu.be/_K2E5eFv0eI
MaidPro is Hiring Video: https://youtu.be/r625IMSYbH4
Skills / Requirements
What we will love about you…..
- Love to clean (no experience necessary, we will train you)
- Passionate about customer service
- Take pride in your attention to detail
- Not afraid of hard work and Reliable
- Reliable vehicle, insurance and driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to undergo background check
- OK to work in homes with pets
- Able to lift 35lbs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
- Must have an automobile, drivers license and insurance
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Top performing cleaners earn more than $16/hr. with tips, with a minimum of $14/hr. Insurance including dental and life and teladoc telemedicine provided, paid travel time, paid dispatch, mileage reimbursement, bonuses, and company sponsored retirement plan with up to a 3% match!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: repost