Why work at MaidPro?
A culture of kindness, appreciation, and a sense of belonging are just some of the great things
you can expect working at MaidPro!
Would you like to make a positive impact by serving the people in your community? We are
looking for team members who take pride in their work and enjoy making a difference. We give
people time back in their lives! We are a team of kind and committed professionals that
support and inspire each other to deliver exceptional service.
Rock Stars encouraged to join our new office location opening in Brookfied, CT.
We will be serving the following areas;
Danbury, Bethel, New Fairfield, Brookfield, New Milford, Newtown, Southbury, and Middlebury.
- Competitive pay - along with tips.
- Flexible schedule - we will build a schedule that works for you!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Career advancement
- Professionally clean residential homes using MaidPro’s 49 point checklist, cleaning procedures, and products.
- Performing interior cleaning.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, toilets, showers, and sinks.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing all kitchen fixtures and appliances.
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures, picture frames, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuuming and mopping all types of flooring.
- Home organization, staging and beautification.
- We will train you! No cleaning experience required!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable with strong time management.
- Detail oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willing to work in homes that have pets.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
to include tips
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time