Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Buffalo is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, paid time off, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
MaidPro serve Western New York and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is preferred, but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Competitive hourly wage (up to $16/hour) and comes with paid travel time, tips, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
- Full and part time schedules available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Paid travel time
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Must have your own transportation to and from client homes and a valid driver's license
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time