Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Kenosha is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
MaidPro Kenosha provides services in southeastern Wisconsin and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule!
MaidPro Kenosha is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protective equipment and Covid-19-targeted training.
Earn up to $15/hr for cleaning plus tips and bonuses!
- Competitive pay PLUS tips and bonuses
- Full and part-time schedules available
- No nights & weekends
Skills / Requirements
- Likes cleaning (no cleaning experience required, we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hard working and reliable
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a valid US driver's license
Pay: $11 to $15/hour
Up $15/hour plus tips and bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time