Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro Baton Rouge is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protective equipment and Covid-19-targeted safety training. We do daily temperature checks and require customers to immediately let us know if they have been exposed.
Earn up to $15/hour with tips!
Immediate part time and full time house cleaning positions available. MaidPro services the Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, Prairieville, Gonzales, and Walker areas and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule!
MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Why work for MaidPro?
- Great pay including tips!
- Paid drive time
- Paid training
- Flexible weekday hours. No nights. No weekends!
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
Skills / Requirements
- Experience preferred, but no cleaning experience required--we will train!
- Hard-working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 5:00pm.
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs as needed
- Must have a smartphone
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must have your own car and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time