MaidPro is hiring professional house cleaners/maids/housekeepers!
Competitive hourly wage (two weeks of paid training at $14 - quickly move to $17 per hour) and comes with paid travel time, tips, paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance and more!
Bonus opportunities, client tips, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
We serve Western New York and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train!
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
- Full and part time schedules available
- Paid training
- Paid travel time
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Must have your own transportation to and from client homes and a valid driver's license
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time