MaidPro, a premier residential cleaning company, is hiring a house cleaner to join its Lancaster office. We service the Lancaster, Landisville, East Petersburg, Mt Joy, Manheim, Lititz and surrounding areas. This is not a contract position or short-term gig – it’s a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule. Prior cleaning experience is not required.
Our Residential Housekeeper / House Cleaner will work part-time and full-time cleaning customers’ homes. Typically, PROs check in every morning at our office for dispatch before traveling to their assignments for the day. They return home after their last cleaning assignment.
*Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply!: home health aide, CNA, cleaner, hotel housekeeper, waiter, waitress
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $14.00/hr + client tips!
- Flexible hours, with no nights or weekends
- Paid training and travel reimbursement
- Bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Weekly Pay
- Retirement Savings Plan
- A culture of respect, teamwork and fun
House Cleaner / Housekeeper Qualifications:
- Are passionate about customer service and take pride in your attention to detail
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation that you can drive to cleaning assignments
- Are legally authorized to work in the United States [Canada]
- Are willing to submit to a background check
- Are willing to work in homes with pets
Please call 717-745-4167 Ext 3
Location: 202 Butler Ave Suite 301 Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
You are required to wear a mask, social distance, and wear gloves in client's homes.
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
If you love this job, you quickly move to trainer or quality checker...$2.00 bucks more per hour!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time