Our family is growing!
Work with purpose / Impact your community / Enjoy your job
MaidPro Omaha is hiring:
A house cleaner with a servant’s heart
At MaidPro Omaha, we love to take care of people by serving their best interests first. We have an amazing team that is on a mission to serve people well in this way.
Despite Covid, we are excited about the growth of our company and all the new ways our team is able to focus their efforts on serving others!! That said, we need to hire 1 or 2 new house cleaners to be able to handle the growth.
This is where you come in. Here is a small sampling of the type of work that needs to be done as follow:
- Be reliable and show up every day on time
- Arrive at work with your best smile and willing to do your best to take care of people
- Work with your amazing coworkers and make sure you deliver an outstanding customer service
- Drink coffee, water, juice, and snacks you have at disposal for free every day at the office
- Clean houses (kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, …)
- Enjoy an amazing work environment where you are placed first and where everyone is taking care of you.
Yes. You read that right. We do have a coffee/snack station at the office with unlimited coffee/water/snacks. We also celebrate birthdays and other special occasions. We have an amazing team of the most selfless and friendly people around. We really are a family.
How you’ll work at MaidPro Omaha?
We work really hard to make working at MaidPro Omaha an amazing experience. In addition, we have truly exceptional people that have a genuine care for one another. Relationships are a key to what we do – externally with customers and internally with each team member-
On top of working with one of the most amazing team, here is what you can get working with us:
Earn up to $13/hr for cleaning PLUS BONUSES & TIPS!
- Competitive pay PLUS tips and bonuses
- Full and part-time hours available
- Weekly paychecks
- Flexible schedules (could include some nights & weekends for commercial jobs)
- Gas reimbursement
- Complete and professional training
The best and most flexible schedule ever!
Whatever your situation is and what type of schedule you want/need, MaidPro Omaha can help you. We have full-time employees but also part-time employees with students or single mothers in the team.
Don’t be shy, apply and we’ll see that with you during the interview.
This position starts between 20 and 30ish hours a week.
The “ish” is there because the hours worked depend on the number of people in our community we are serving and the speed at which you work. Some weeks could be less, and some could be more.
Up Your Game
We are serious about helping you become a master of your craft. Yes, we give you the best professional equipment that might make you better at your job, but also one of the best professional training program in the cleaning industry. Serving people and selflessly putting others' needs above your own is not easy. That is why we will do whatever we can to provide you with the tools, equipment, and training so that you are good at your job. We want you to come to work feeling like you are awesome at what you do.
Required Experience and Certifications
That’s right. You do not need any industry experience, prior work history, certifications, or licenses.
The primary prerequisite to working at MaidPro Omaha is being able to genuinely put others' needs before your own. You need to be selfless.
You also need to have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and insurance and be legally able to work in the USA.
Other than that, you need to be an organized self-motivator that is willing to occasionally put Xavier or Brooke in their place with the goal of assisting them in loving people well.
We make a huge positive difference in the lives of people in our community. You may not think that a house cleaner job can be impactful, but it is. This is not a job. This is not a career.
This is a mission that you can be a part of.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply to this position, simply apply here through Indeed. Once you have done that, send a text message to Xavier at 402.609.7566 to let us know you applied.
Skills / Requirements
- Likes cleaning (no cleaning experience required, we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hard working and reliable
- Light commercial cleaning experience is a plus!
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a reliable vehicle and a valid US driver's license
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
$13/hour + tips and bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time