We're essential, growing and ready for YOU! Frequent pay raises for right Pros. Top dollar for right Pros.
MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner/maid/housekeeper! Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicant preferred.
$100 paid at the end of the third month.
Competitive hourly wage (starting pay is upto $14.00/hr! for cleaning). Paid training.
Bonus opportunities, tips, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
We serve West Austin and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train you!
Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for years in West Austin area. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to fight to keep our customers' homes clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment and Covid-19-specific training.
MaidPro is hiring a professional cleaner for residential and light commercial cleaning. This position comes with paid travel time, training, travel expenses, and benefits! Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. We offer flexible schedules, including a Monday-Friday schedule with no nights and weekends, as well as possible evening and weekend hours for those who want them.
Here's why you should want this job:
- Make up to $14/hr-$17/hr plus tele-medicine benefit
- Competitive hourly wage and bonus opportunities
- Client tips
- Bonuses for results producing employees
- Steady hours
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedule; no nights or weekends!
- Paid training, travel time and travel expenses
- A culture of collaboration and respect
- Detail oriented
- Keep all tips
- Bonuses to star employees
- Can make $400-$650 per week after taxes
- Company provides tele-medicine
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!).
- Hard working and reliable.
- Likes making customers happy.
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleaning assignments.
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. as needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check.
- Must have reliable transportation to drive to cleaning assignments and a valid US driver's license.
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
- Full and Part time schedules available!
- Paid training and travel time!
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
- Office provides food/coffee
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Client tips, bonus opportunities, paid training/travel, advancement opportunities
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time