MaidPro Abington services the Abington, Doylestown, and Philadelphia areas, and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.
MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in cleaning, customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Why work for MaidPro?
- Earn $400- $600 per week plus tips and bonuses
- $300 sign on bonus for new employees ($100 after 30 days, $100 after 60 days, and the last $100 after 90 days)
- We provide personal protective equipment, cleaning supplies, and cleaning equipment
- Full and part time positions available
- Weekly pay
- Positive work environment and ability to work for people who care about you
- Advancement opportunities available
- Paid for both travel time and travel expenses
- No nights or weekends
Skills / Requirements
- Reliable transportation to and from cleans
- Experience preferred but not required. We will train you!
- Must be able to lift 35lbs if necessary
- Attention to detail and enjoy cleaning
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Starting at $12/hour plus tips and bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time