Looking for a great job? Want to get started immediately? Want a job that has a really good starting hourly pay with opportunity to grow fast?
Be an essential part of an essential business. In today’s challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people’s well being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 11+ years on the North Shore of MA. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to fight to keep our customers’ families healthy. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment and Covid-19-targeted training.
MaidPro of Salem is hiring now! This is a house cleaning position. Starting pay is competitive and comes with paid travel and professional training. Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips and a great company culture are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
We service homes in Beverly, Danvers, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Nahant, Peabody Salem, Swampscott and Wenham. We work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm. No nights, no weekends! (Weekend hours are available on a voluntary basis).
Why work for MaidPro?
- Flexible weekday hours - no nights, no weekends
- Paid training and gas reimbursement
- Opportunities for tips and bonuses
- Career growth potential
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect
Please come in for an interview!
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customer happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license.
Pay: $17 to $19/hour
Hourly comes with paid training, paid travel time, tips, bonuses.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time