Maid / Cleaner / Housekeeper / Residential House Cleaner - With Health Insurance
MaidPro of Springfield is hiring! Full time and part time house cleaner / Residential Housekeeper positions are available. Cleaning homes can be a rewarding experience.
MaidPro Cleaner / Housekeeper / Residential House Cleaner Pay & Benefits:
- We offer a bonus for great attendance! Exceptional attendance allows you to earn a bonus of an additional $1 per hour bringing your pay up to $10.45 per hour!
- We have room for Advancement. Our trainers make $11 while training!
- Client Tips! These are a great way to sustain you through paydays.
- Consistency is valued by our customers, and we are happy to pay for it.
- Affordable insurance with $0 copay and $0 deductible for you and/or your family
- Flexible Hours - Full and Part time positions available
- Paid travel time, training, travel expenses
- Vacation Time
- Supplies provided
- No nights, no weekends!
Why you should want this House Cleaner / Residential Housekeeper job: Health Insurance designed to meet you and your family’s needs. Monthly bonus opportunities and client tips! No nights or weekends! A culture of respect!
We serve: Springfield and surrounding areas and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning / housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig; It's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, CNA, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial / Janitorial is helpful but not necessary - we will train!
Maid / Residential Housekeeper / Cleaning Requirements:
- Likes to clean (no cleaning experience required. We train!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy - Professional and positive attitude
- Sharp eye for small details
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm
- Comfortable working on your own, able to work well with others when needed.
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from client's homes to clean
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
Why you should want this House Cleaner / Residential Housekeeper job: Health Insurance designed to meet you and your family’s needs. Monthly bonus opportunities and client tips! Attendance bonus for perfect attendance each pay period! No nights or weekends! A culture of respect!
Pay: $9.44 to $11.45/hour
Up to $11 per hour plus tips
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time