"$600 Unemployment Benefit ends on Jul 31! Are you ready? We're essential, growing and ready for YOU!"
MaidPro Garner, NC, a premier residential cleaning company, is accepting applications and scheduling interviews for housecleaning professionals to join our team.
Be an essential part of an essential business:
In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to fight to keep our customers' homes clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment and Covid-19 specific training.
Why you should want this job:
- Access to telehealth services at no cost to you
- Competitive hourly wage, plus tips, paid training and travel time, and bonus opportunities based on performance
- No nights or weekends
- Paid holiday time off for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Flexible schedules; perfect for working mothers, students, and others who need flexibility
- Advancement opportunities: this is not a contract position or short-term gig. It's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule, and grow with the company
- A culture of collaboration and respect
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean and make customers happy. No prior cleaning experience necessary; we will train you.
- Hard-working and reliable.
- Available Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm, or some portion of that.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from cleaning assignments. Our territory covers Fuquay-Varina, Willow Spring, Clayton, Garner, Raleigh, Knightdale, Zebulon, Wendell and Youngsville
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Comfortable working in homes with pets.
Must be legally authorised to work in the United States
Must be willing to undergo a background check
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Starting hourly wage of $10 with opportunities for increases and bonuses based on performance; client tips; paid training and travel time.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time