House Cleaner NW San Antonio Super Heros Needed
MaidPro is looking for full time & part time PROS
Are you driven to make your customers house sparkle? Do you take pride in your work? Are you looking for flexibility, to be paid for your performance, and to be surrounded by colleagues who treat you like family? As a PRO with MaidPro, you bring the elbow grease and dedication, we supply the flexibility, training, pay, perks, and stellar reputation.
Our office is located In Helotes @ Bandera Rd and 1604, and we service homes and offices in the Helotes, Alamo Ranch, San Antonio, Shavano Park areas.
Monday through Friday hours available. No nights and no weekends required.
Full time employees can earn up to $500/week.
Why People Like to Work for MaidPro!
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Cash tips from cleaning jobs ·
- Paid travel and training
- Weekly pay · Raises based on performance
- Flexible hours (no nights, weekends, holidays)
- A positive, friendly atmosphere!
- Monthly Staff Meetings with Prizes and Food
- Snacks and Coffee!
- Supportive & fun team culture where you will be treated like family
House cleaning is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a self- managed work situation. We have a great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect. Below are some more reasons why people like to work for us:
**House Cleaner Requirements**
- Dependable automobile with car insurance
- Valid state issued driver's license
- Likes to clean (no cleaning experience required. We train!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Great attitude - professional and positive
- Likes making customers happy
- Sharp eye for small details
- Has availability to work Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 5:00pm
- Comfortable working on your own, but able to work well with others when needed.
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs as needed
Important Criteria for our House Cleaner/Housekeeper/Maid:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have a valid driver's license and current auto insurance if driving their own vehicles
If you meet the above requirements for our House Cleaners, Housekeepers, Maids position, please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $500.00 per week (amount is related to hours worked)
- Bonus pay
- Drivers (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Typical start time:
- 8:30 AM
Typical end time:
- 4:30 PM
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Pay: $12 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal