MaidPro is hiring professional house cleaners/maids/housekeepers! This position offers a competitive wage and comes with paid travel time, travel expenses, training, paid time off, and other benefits! Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. Fun, friendly, positive work environment! No nights, no weekends! Holidays off!
We service Marin County and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping/maid service. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, cleaning, maid service, housekeeping, home cleaning, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train!
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends!
Full and Part time schedules available!
Paid training, travel and fuel reimbursement!
Supplies and uniforms provided!
A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Plus tips, bonuses, and travel pay, and gas reimbursement!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time