House Cleaner / Maid
MaidPro is hiring a professional house cleaner! This position comes with paid travel time, training, and travel expenses! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro. No nights, no weekends!
We serve Springfield and surrounding areas, and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig - it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary - we will train!
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am-3:00pm/5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have a car that you can drive to your cleaning jobs and a valid Driver's License
Pay: $11 to $14/hour
Job Status: Part Time