House Cleaner - Leander/Cedar Park/North Austin - Join our booming cleaning business.
Are you driven by making your customer's house sparkle? We're hiring house cleaners...and not just any house cleaners, but dedicated professionals who want to uphold our standards and make their customers smile. In return, we can offer you a flexible schedule, paid training and travel time, opportunity to advance in your career...
$100 hiring bonus. (paid at the end of the third month)
Competitive hourly wage (starting pay is $12/hr! for cleaning). $10/hr during travel/driving time! Paid training.
Bonus opportunities, tips, and flexible hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
We serve Leander, Cedar Park, and North Austin and are searching for people who are interested in home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train you!
If you are bilingual, is not a requirement, but is also a plus.
Our house cleaners are professional, dedicated and committed to our friendly family culture. But don't just take our word for it! Hear what our house cleaning PROs think about working here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXqpbpGkRdY&feature=youtu.be
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation to and from client homes
- Flexible weekday hours, no nights, no weekends! Great for working parents!
- Full and Part time schedules available!
- Paid training and travel time!
- Paid Holidays.
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Hourly, travel, tips, bonuses!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time