House Cleaner - Housekeeping
Join our awesome MaidPro Temecula / Murrieta Team!
We are looking for kind, humble people with a high degree of integrity to join our team. As one of the top MaidPro locations in the nation, we are proud to be recognized for our culture of respect and teamwork. This is not a contract position or short-term gig – we love our community and have been proud to serve it for 14 years. $14.50 in training, $14.75 out of training. Average training time is approximately 30 days.
- Teladoc Telemedicine Service for every employee, their spouse, & dependents
- $300 New Hire Bonus - $150 after you work 30 days. $150 after you work 60 days.
- AFLAC accident insurance for employee.
Why work for MaidPro?
House cleaning is the perfect job for someone who loves to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, takes pride in making people happy, & prefers a self-managed work situation. We have a great company culture where you are valued and treated with respect.
- No cleaning experience required. We train.
- Available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM M-F
- Enjoys working independently, and as a team.
- Loves pets and does not have allergies to cats & dogs
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Able to bend, lift, reach, and perform the general functions of cleaning.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Your Own Reliable Vehicle and Valid Drivers License
- Drug free workplace and Screening
In Office Application hours: 10am - 3pm, Monday - Friday
If you would like to move forward with a personal interview, please call us at 951-506-6100 Ext 2. to schedule your appointment.
MaidPro of Temecula/Murrieta
26856 Adams Ave Ste B101
Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: (951) 506-6100 Ext 2
More information on Maidpro jobs can be found at: http://jobs.maidpro.com/location/maidpro-temecula/327920
Maidpro of Temecula is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Pay: $14.50 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time