House Cleaner, Housekeeper
Company and Culture
MaidPro is a professional house cleaning company that offers the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families. MaidPro provides housekeeping services for homes and businesses in the Tampa Bay area. Specifically, Hillsborough and southeastern Pasco counties.
As a MaidPro team member, you would belong to an award-winning company and be a part of our close-knit team — a team that works together to provide the best cleaning solutions and customer service to our clients. You may start off as a team member, but you are then able to tailor a career path that matches your interests and goals – including becoming a White Glove Specialist, Quality Control Coordinator or a position in our office.
We take pleasure in improving our clients' lives by allowing them to spend more time with family or doing activities they enjoy. As trusted in-home professionals, we form strong relationships with our clients and are often considered part of their extended families.
Ready to create brighter days for you and our customers? Apply today!
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Path Opportunities
- Positive team atmosphere
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401K Retirement
Job Position Description
Professionally clean customer homes using our unique cleaning procedures and products. As a team member, you will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service by consistently cleaning homes.
- Use MaidPro cleaning products and procedures to clean in customer homes
- Use provided equipment including vacuums and microfiber cleaning cloths
- Clean all surfaces in home, including fans, blinds, light fixtures, baseboards, fixtures, counters, showers, toilets, cabinets, and floors
- Ability to clean floors on hands and knees in kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuum all stairs, carpet, hard surface floors and furniture
- Move all reasonably moveable furniture to clean under and behind
- Carry all cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle, and customers’ homes
- Assist in keeping supplies stocked and maintain equipment
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability lift and carry 35 lbs. of equipment
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, mold, dust, mildew and cleaning solutions
- Ability to drive to and from various job sites.
$12-$15 per hour
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have a working vehicle -- you are paid for the use of your car (.30 per mile)
- Review/Bonus program (earn up to $80 additional per house) ASK US ABOUT THIS!
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
$12 per hour to start - $13 after 90 days - thereafter raises on based on merit
Job Status: Full Time