House Cleaner/ Housekeeper ***PAID WEEKLY***
Start a career and not just another job. Here at MaidPro we are looking to EXPAND! We want to invest in reliable, hardworking housekeeping employees.
We are looking for people to help grow our culture. We love what we do! If you like cleaning and think you would be a great addition to this company as a residential housekeeper- APPLY TODAY!
Here at MaidPro we are looking to grow, not only our house cleaning brand, but also your cleaning career! We have many opportunities for growth within our company depending on your level of cleaning experience. Pay is negotiable based on experience and work ethic so whether this is your first job or you are a seasoned cleaner-there is a role for you!
You want a safe environment, flexibility, to be paid for your performance, colleagues who treat you like family, and an opportunity to grow into a supervisor or trainer? As a professional house cleaner with us we offer all that and more, including:
- Hiring Immediately!!!
- Flexible schedule; no nights and no weekends!
- Competitive wage with opportunities for advancement
- Average weekly pay between $500-$850
- Paid weekly on Monday
- Client tips $$$
- Paid training time and paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Multiple monthly bonus opportunities
- Quarterly wage increases based on all around performance
- Teladoc Medical Benefits
Skills / Requirements
- Hard working and reliable (must)
- Likes to clean (no experience required)
- Likes making customers happy with top notch customer service
- Works well with others or on a team
- Takes direction well
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Able to life up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check.
- Must have reliable transportation to drive to cleaning assignments, current auto insurance, and a valid driver's license
Pay: from $15/hour
Competitive hourly wage, client tips, bonus opportunities, paid training and travel, and opportunities for advancement.
Job Status: Full Time