House cleaner/Housekeeper for League City cleaning company
Looking for a great job right now? Want to get started immediately? MaidPro League City is hiring! Bonus opportunities, client tips, and steady hours are just some of the great things about working at MaidPro.
MaidPro services the League City, Friendswood, and Houston areas and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gig—it's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
Earn up to $15/hr for cleaning PLUS TIPS!
- Competitive pay PLUS tips and bonuses
- Paid training
- Full and part-time schedules available
- No nights & weekends
- Paid time off and vacation after one year
Skills / Requirements
- Likes cleaning (no cleaning experience required, we will train!)
- Loves making customers happy
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hard working and reliable
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a reliable vehicle and valid US driver's license
Pay: $11 to $15/hour
Paid Training; Progressive Pay to up $15/hour with TIPS!
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time