House Cleaner / Home Cleaning PRO
MaidPro Fort Wayne is hiring superstar house cleaners to join our awesome growing team of dedicated professionals. Come grow with us!
Starting pay is $11.00 per hour + tips.
We provide paid training, paid travel time, uniforms, and top-notch professional supplies.
Our work schedule is Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (no nights or weekends... ever)
**Must have a reliable car, valid drivers license, and pass a criminal background check**
Why work for MaidPro?
- Paid weekly
- No nights or weekends
- No experience necessary (we provide professional training with our MaidPro University)
- Freedom to work by yourself
- Stay active and on the move all day.
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned and operated with a company culture where EVERYONE is valued and treated with respect
The way it works is simple: we provide the information, training and tools to empower you to take charge of your career. At MaidPro, it’s pay for performance all the way, and we will give you the training to flourish as the newest member of our exceptional team.
Skills / Requirements
MaidPro Pros are an elite crew of professionals that pose 5 distinguishing traits that combine to set them apart from other cleaners. These traits are Personality, Reliability, Integrity, Detail Orientation, and Efficiency.
Does this sound like you?
- Positive attitude
- Open to constructive criticism
- Takes pride in your self and your work
- Offers solutions when you notice a problem
- Support coworkers and managers
- Genuinely cares about the happiness of others (boss, co-workers, and customer)
- Always on time
- The person your friends & family know they can count on
- When you give your word you take it seriously
- Uncomfortable letting others carry their load
- Could never in good conscience "leave someone hanging"
- You give every task your all, even when no one is watching
- You are honest because you are a good person, not from fear of being caught
- You never take the trust your customer and boss have placed in you for granted
- Naturally inclined to go above and beyond for others rather than barely the minimum
- Pictures hanging askew and unorganized clutter in a room bothers you
- You clean under items that no one ever checks because leaving it dirty bothers you personally
- Wipes everything even if it "looks clean"
- Enjoys organizing and placing items in a neat and decorative fashion
- Gets an adrenaline boost from transforming a room from dirty to clean and organized
- Pep in your step!
- Knows the difference between working with full energy and rushing
- Can move quickly without losing attention to detail
- Works hard to keep personal distractions out of your work day
- You know how to pace yourself, neither running out of time nor exhausting yourself too early
All of these traits are internal qualities an applicant must posses and cannot be taught. With these traits, someone with no previous professional cleaning experience can be trained to be a MaidPro Super Star! Without these traits, even the most skilled cleaner will inevitably fail.
- Must have a reliable car and valid car insurance
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must submit and pass a Criminal Background check
- Must be available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Pay: $11 to $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time